Dinner Date

Dinner Date

Thursday 28 July 2011

Zombie's are cool but convincing people of it is difficult.

Well chaps I have struggled today! I know zombies are top geezers and staggering skirts (I don't apologise for being politically incorrect as I am sure some ladies of the undead wear jeans) but blogs, domains and webpages? Bugger! I am ignorant of a lot of these things and even though I work for an internet company, my expertise is erm, what can I say - extremely limited? Pardon the grammar, slang and occasional foul language but if you can't be honest on a blog without being all formal there's no point. Anyways to the meat of the matter. I have been asked exactly what this page is all about as there remains some slight confusion as to what I am attempting to do. To put it bluntly, I am learning the ropes and indulging my love of horror & fantasy at the same time. I never thought to have a blog or knew how to put one together but I'd like to think I've not done too badly for a novice over the last twenty four hours. Posts and feedback are important to me, as I continue to improve this site and prep for my book devoted website in 2012. I'm not losing anything by trying, I might even gain a few skills and friends along the way. Nobody was more surprised than me, that I finished a book that was worthy of sharing with others and I think it threw a lot of the people I knew too! Twitter, Facebook and this blog for 'Fast Food Menagerie' are just tools I have recently adopted to share new ideas and publicise my work. So just to repeat myself, if you enjoy zombies (old fashioned George A. Romero type shufflers), TV meals of the exotic variety and are willing to see a no-good fast food gang put through the grinder, you're hitting in the right place. Cheers Folks - enjoy what is going to be a long, bumpy and very grisly ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment