Dinner Date

Dinner Date

Friday 29 July 2011

George A. Romero

I was doing some research for an original design concept for my new book and I came across this top site which had various artists' impressions of George A. Romero - the original zombie master and lord of the undead. I have included the link and blog which was written by StrangeKid in May of last year. If you are excited by the macabre and adore the drooling monster, please investigate this website. I would also like to think I am not stepping on too many toes when promoting this unique art and commentary!

Dead on Set: Zombie Art Inspired by George Romero


 




                    George A. Romero  
                     by Jef Vandenbergh






              George Romero Portrait
        by Cgoose


Hope you enjoyed them as much as I did.

fastfoodmenagerie.





No comments:

Post a Comment